Since WhatsApp is one of the most popular social networking apps around the world, the developers are trying to add new features to it every update. Features of other apps are being added to WhatsApp to attract more users. Just like Instagram, the story feature has been added to WhatsApp, and now most WhatsApp users are using it for sharing photos, videos, and text messages.
If you are a WhatsApp user, then you too might have used this feature. In the recent update, a new feature named “View Once” has been added to WhatsApp that was first introduced in another popular app, Snapchat.
As the name says, you can view the shared content only ONCE by using this feature. It is definitely a useful feature for those who want to send temporary content that cannot be seen multiple times. Though there come many times when you want to save that shared content there’s no way to do that in WhatsApp.
By using apps like GBWhatsApp, it can be done and we suggest you use GBWhatsApp APK to enjoy a couple of other useful features too. Here’s how you can use this feature in GBWhatsApp to save or download View Once images/videos on WhatsApp.
How To Download View Once Images/Videos On WhatsApp Using GBWhatsApp
By default, you will not find any way to download WhatsApp’s view once photos/videos because that will kill the entire sense of the feature. Though anyone can take a screenshot of the image or use a screen recorder to record the view once video. You must not share sensitive images/videos or something with personal information that shouldn’t be disclosed using this feature. By using GBWhatsApp it becomes easier to download and view that particular image/video as many times as you want without any restriction. Here’s how you can use this app to do that:
- Download and install GBWhatsApp’s latest version APK.
- Register with your number to start using it.
- Open GBWhatsApp Settings -> Privacy and Security.
- Enable the option that says “Anti-View Once”.
- Once enabled, open the chat where you’ve got WhatsApp’s View Once photos/videos.
- Click on the media file and you will find an option to download it.
- Click on it and your file will be saved in your device’s gallery.
How To Enable View Once Feature In WhatsApp
WhatsApp chat now has an additional “View Once” setting that lets users submit one-time-use photographs and videos. After the receiver has viewed a photo or video, the see once function instantly erases it. Since it doesn’t store the content to the user’s device, it is beneficial to those who are thinking of sending sensitive data to other WhatsApp users.
If you don’t know how to use the WhatsApp view once feature for images and videos, here’s how you can use it.
- Update your WhatsApp to the latest version.
- Now, open the recipients’ chat and click on the Camera icon.
- Select the image or video you want to send as View Once.
- When it is loaded in the chat, click on small 1 icon next to the send button.
- When it turns “Green” the View Once feature is enabled.
- Click on the Send button and that media can be viewed only once by the recipient.
So, this was all about how to download view once images/videos on WhatsApp using GBWhatsApp. There are many third-party downloader apps available to do that but we will recommend you to stick with the GBWhatsApp to do that. Along with View Once photos/videos, you can also use this app to download WhatsApp profile pictures and status updates of your contacts.
You can also find the same feature in other WhatsApp MOD apps like FMWhatsApp, YoWhatsApp, etc. but GBWhatsApp is the best among all. If you are facing any issues in using this app or have any questions related to it, feel free to ask us for help via the comments below.