Hey Guys, In this Tutorial I am gonna Tell you about How to Use 2 WhatsApp Accounts on one Android Phone. As you all know WhatsApp is one of the best chatting apps for Android. There are many things you can do with this app. But sometimes you need two numbers in WhatsApp due to some privacy purpose and other problems. Or sometime you have to hide your original identity, or you just have to be offline from your original number then you are at the right process. Today in this post you will read about how to create two WhatsApp account in a single phone and use them together. There are many methods regarding this, but some of them are not working. We tried one method where we will use GB WhatsApp app to use dual WhatsApp on your phone, and this is the simplest and easiest process to do it.
There are some complicated methods too where you need a rooted device to use it, but this one is simple where you don’t even need a rooted device. Why use our methods to use dual WhatsApp in a single device? There are many sites on the internet which are sharing the trick to get dual WhatsApp on Android, but they are not updated and are old and not working now. Here in this post, we have mentioned all possible steps with screenshots, and it is personally verified by us. Many of our readers are fed up of these fake tricks, and hence we are presenting the best dual WhatsApp trick for you.
What are the Requirements for Using Two WhatsApp?
You will need two numbers, of course. You just need one device, and also you will need some brain and active working internet connection to download the app and install it. Even low Android versions are fine; you don’t need a rooted or high-tech device for using double WhatsApp on Android. Things you will need!
- An Android device.
- GB WhatsApp app – Download
- Working active internet connection.
- Sim cards in which you wanna Install 2nd WhatsApp for OTP.
Recommended – How to Pin Chats on WhatsApp
How to use Dual WhatsApp Accounts on Android
For using two or more WhatsApp account in the single device, you will definitely need an Android device and a good internet connection to start this process. Follow some of the easy steps now from below to know more about this.
- First of all, you will download an app called GB WhatsApp from here – Download GBWhatsApp
- Then you have to allow installation from Unknown sources. Goto Settings – Security – Tick Unknown Sources.
- Now open your file manager or just your download folder then click on GB WhatsApp which you just downloaded from the link.
- Now simply install it like you install an APK file. You will get Application successfully installed message.
- Now open GB WhatsApp and then enter your alternative or the second mobile number.
- Then verify OTP. If the other sim card is in other device or you are using virtual number then try to use verify OTP over phone feature.
- Once the OTP is verified you are ready to use another number on your phone.
- Now you have two numbers of WhatsApp on your phone.
The first one is with the original app of WhatsApp and second one is in GB WhatsApp which you just downloaded using the link. So, this was one of the easiest ways to install another WhatsApp and use dual WhatsApp in the same device.
Advantages of using GB WhatsApp for Dual WhatsApp.
- No root is needed in this process
- Completely bug-free and stable app
- Works smoothly even on low-end devices
- Material design in the latest Apk
- Hide your last seen from others
- Hide double tick
- Hide blue tick
- Copy multiple messages without capturing the date and time
- Share larger files
- Set your liked icon
- Looks better than original one
- No banning issues
- More features including all you get in real one
Must Check – WhatsApp Plus download for Android
There is another simple method that we found reliable for users. In this method, you don’t need root access. If you don’t want any third-party app like GB WhatsApp, then this trick is just made for you. In this trick, you will need just two sim cards, A good internet connection and also Stock WhatsApp app installed on your device.
- First of all, start your internet connection, and then download Parallel Space app from – Play Store
- After the installation is successful you will see many apps, which are installed on your Phone.
- Just Tick on WhatsApp, Then click on Add to Parallel Space.
- After a few seconds, you will see that you are on new cloned WhatsApp. Just Click on that.
- Now enter your mobile number there and verify OTP. If the other sim is in the different phone then make sure you use the verify call with OTP feature.
- After successful verification, you will see that you are now ready to use other number in your phone.
Reasons why you should use this trick
- Saves time
- No need of third party or mod apps
- Easy to use
Recommended – Freedom Apk for Android
You just read about two tricks that will allow you to use two WhatsApp numbers form a single phone without any problems. There are many guides but I am sure that this one really works. The first one was the simplest method to use two WhatsApp account in a single device and it is really working. The second method is based on Parallel space which is also another great method to use two WhatsApp. These tricks are personally tried by me and I’m sure that it works without any errors and hence I am sharing it to you.
If you found this article useful then do share this article to your friends. If you are facing any problems while using two WhatsApp in single device then just drop a comment below. We will try to help you out.