Hey guys, in this post I will tell you how can you get iPhone Emojis on Android without rooting it. We all love one thing about social media sites very much. These little things help us to express our feelings very easily and without any problem. Yes, I am talking about emojis or emoticons. “Shigetaka Kurita” invented Emojis in 1998 while working in ‘DoCoMo’ which is a large Japanese mobile communication company. Now, with the rapid growth in Smartphone industry emoticons have become quite popular.
Emoticons are a new way of showing emotions and expressing your feelings. Everyone loves them. From writing a Facebook comment to sending a WhatsApp message we do not forget to add emojis. They have become an important part of texting and using social media sites. Everything can be expressed through them. You can use this tutorial to send iPhone Emojis on GBWhatsApp. Android has its own emojis but they are less expressive as compared to iPhone, therefore, all of Android users want iPhone emojis. iPhone emojis are more attractive and of different styles as compared to Android ones.
How To Get iPhone Emojis Without Root On Android
- In your Android phone, search for the “Settings” and go there. Click the option “Security” now. There you will have to enable unknown sources option as shown in the screenshot above.
- By doing this, you will be allowed to install different apps which will not be from Google Play Store only but from unknown sources.
- Click on the link here to download the Emoji font 3 app on your Android smartphone.
- This is the most important step. Now you have to go to your “Settings” and find the “Change Font” feature. Then you have to change your font style to ‘Emoji Font 3’ as you can see in the screenshot below.
- After you changed it you will notice a slight change in the phone style of your system but it is barely noticeable. Font Style features in different devices is given here:
For HTC users: Go to Settings – Display – Gestures
For Samsung users: Go to Settings – Display – Font
Other Users: Go to Settings and Find Fonts feature.
- The final step to get iPhone emojis on Android without rooting is you need to change your default keyboard to Gboard. Download Gboard which is the official keyboard app by Google. After installing Gboard, you have to make it as your default keyboard. So, you need to tap on the option ‘Select input method’. Then just choose Gboard.
- After following all the steps you can now have emojis of iPhone in your Android smartphone that too without needing to root your device. Click on Emoji icon in GBoard app to see iPhone Emojis.
- After completing all the steps when you will open the keyboard, it would display the iPhone emojis as well which you can enjoy on your Android smartphone.
Some Important Points
- This method might not be suitable for higher Android versions like 7.0 or more than Lollipop 5.1.
- The Emoji Font 3 app was removed from Play Store because of copyright issues with Apple. So, you need to download it from the above-given link.
- For some mobiles such as Moto G4 plus, the Font Style option is not available on the phone. So, you need to root your phone to get iPhone emojis on your smartphone. Because the process requires Font Style option to work.
- This is the easiest and the most secure method to get iPhone emojis on Android without rooting. But if you want the best method then we would recommend you to root your device to get iPhone emojis. Because that will give you full permission to pick out Android emojis and install iPhone emojis.
So in this article, we told you the simplest way to get emojis of iPhone on Android that too without rooting your device. It is really an effective method to get emojis used by Apple users on your Android device. These emoticons are better than Android ones and hence people want to get them. You can also get these through above steps and show your other Android friends. We hope you have liked the article and if you face any problem do comment so that we can resolve your problem. Stay tuned at latestmodapks for more cool tips & tricks like these.