WhatsApp is the most popular social media application nowadays. We can connect with anyone using WhatsApp for free. It also provides a lot of features. One such thing is the WhatsApp Groups. In a group, we can add up to 256 members and chat with all of them at once. But the problem is that only the group admin can add a new member. To add a new member admin has to save their contact number. If you are admin of a WhatsApp group and fed up of saving contacts of a lot of people then creating a WhatsApp group invite link is the best thing for you. With an invite link, you can quickly add new members without adding their contact. Just send the invite link to others and they can join the group directly by clicking the link. So, today I am sharing the guide on How to create a WhatsApp group invite link?
Advantages Of Creating WhatsApp Group Invite Link:
Some people think why we should create invite link when we can add members manually. But creating a WhatsApp group invite link has a lot of advantages. I have mentioned some of the advantages below.
- It saves time. To add members manually we have to save contacts on our device.
- Member approval not required.
- Anyone with the link can join your group.
So these are the major advantages of creating a WhatsApp group invite link. Creating a group invite links helps us in a lot of ways. Now let’s move ahead to the guide.
How To Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link?
If you are the admin of WhatsApp group you can create invite link easily. Below I am sharing steps you have to follow to create invite link for your WhatsApp group.
1. First, open WhatsApp application on your device.
2. From the list of all conversations, open the group you want to create invite link for.
3. Click the three dots on the top right corner of the screen to open the menu.
4. Now hit the Group Info option from the menu.
5. You will see a lot of option there. Simply click the Invite via link option.
6. After clicking the option, you will see the group link and 4 options:
- Send the link via WhatsApp (use it to send the link to your WhatsApp contacts.)
- Copy Link (use this option to copy link send to anyone.)
- Share Link (use this option to share the link via other media apps.)
- Revoke Link (use this option to remove the invite link.)
After revoking the link no one will be able to join the group using the link. You can use any of the options to share the group invite link. People can use this link to join your WhatsApp group. If you don’t want anyone to join the group, simply click the revoke link option.
Note: You can create invite link of a WhatsApp group only if you are an admin of the group.
This was the simplest method to create WhatsApp group invite link in the official WhatsApp. If you are a GBWhatsApp user then the process is a little bit different. Below I am sharing the method to create a group invite link using GBWhatsApp.
Steps To Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link Using GBWhatsApp:
GBWhatsApp is the modified version of the official WhatsApp app. It comes with a lot of extra features as compared to the official WhatsApp. It is very much popular and a lot of people use it to enjoy some great features. The best thing about GBWhatsApp is that it is updated regularly by the developers. So, every month some mind-blowing new features are added. Most of the tech geeks prefer a mod app over the official WhatsApp as it is trusted and also safe for use. Now let us check out how to create WhatsApp group invite link using mod apps.
1. First of all open GBWhatsApp in your device from here – Download Now
2. Select the group for which you want to create invite link. You can also create a new group at the same time.
3. Now hit the three dots on the top right corner to open the menu. Click the Group info option.
4. Tap the + button present there.
5. Finally, select the invite via link option.
That’s it. Now you can share the invite link to anyone. Whenever he/she will click the link they will be redirected to WhatsApp and then they can join your group. You can follow the same method to create group link in YoWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus.
So this was our today’s guide featuring How to create WhatsApp group invite link? We have shared the step by step method to create invite link of a WhatsApp group. Creating a group invite link has a lot of advantages. Like you don’t have to manually add members by saving their contacts. But keep in mind that you can use this method only if you are an admin of the group. I hope you understood the whole process. If you still face any problem while trying to create invite link, feel free to comment below.