WhatsApp made our life easier. We can connect with anyone and anywhere. This helps us to be in touch with people around the world all the time. WhatsApp can help the user in different ways like a user can share photos, video, audio, voice & text to another person or group or another social networking platform.
WhatsApp is the most used and biggest social networking app in the world, the current data suggest that it connects more than a billion people around the world. WhatsApp is available on different platforms like WhatsApp web for windows OS. Today we will be going to talk about few unique texting features of WhatsApp. So, let’s start without wasting any time. First, we will talk about, how a user can text messages in Bold alphabets. Do checkout other apps like GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, YOWhatsApp.
How To Send Bold Text In WhatsApp
- To send a message in bold alphabets. the user needs to place “*” (star) before the text and another start at the end of the text.
- Now the user will need to click on the send. The sent text will be visible in bold alphabets.
How To Send Underline Text In WhatsApp
Now we will talk about, how a user can send text messages with underline alphabets. There is a particular feature in WhatsApp by which a user can text with underline alphabets. Although by using different it can be easily done.
- Go to chrome browser and in the web address type “yaytext.com”
- On the website, the user will option of underline.
- Select the underline option as per choice.
- Now simply type your text in the text box.
- The user will find the different underline text below the typed text. Select the as per convenience.
- Now user needs to go back to WhatsApp and then paste the copied text and the text will be underlined.
How To Send StrikeThrough Text In WhatsApp
And at last, we will talk about, how a user can send a text with strikethrough the alphabets.
- To send a text on WhatsApp with strikethrough the alphabets.
- The user will need to open WhatsApp and open the particular contact to which he wants to send the text.
- Now before typing the text put a ̃ (tilde) symbol before the text and another tilde symbol at the end of the text.
- Now click on the send, the sent text will be in strikethrough.
There are a lot of features and hidden functionalities available in WhatsApp. Users can share their real-time location with another user. Documents can also be shared through WhatsApp. This app has eased the tension of a lot of people. WhatsApp now is not only limited to talk or send a message. It provides a variety of ways to connect with other people. The app also has some modes and features. Users can change themes, wallpaper, set a particular ringtone for a user, and many more.
Security and privacy are top-notch in WhatsApp. Users don’t need to worry about the data breach. That’s all we know so far about the process of “How To Send Bold, Underline, Strikethrough Text In WhatsApp”. If you want to be updated with several other news and latest released movies, stay connected with us. For regular updates and more information, kindly stay connected with our site.