In the recent technological era, the mode of connectivity had changed. There was a time when a regular long-distance conversation used to take weeks or even months. When messages or conversations used to happen on papers or we can say letters. But now everything has changed. The mode of communication has completely transformed. People can connect to their relatives in just a few seconds. It just takes a second to connect to someone who lives on the far side of the globe.
Instant messaging services have played a vital role in the transformation of the mode of communication. Letters and postcards are now a historical thing. Letters and postcards are obscured now. WhatsApp and other messaging services have replaced these. Today we will be going to talk about the steps by which a user can know “if he/she gets blocked by someone”. By following these steps anyone can find out if he/she got blocked by someone. So, without wasting any time let’s get started. Do check some Whatsapp mods like FMWhatsApp, yowhatsapp.
How To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
- The first step is the primary step. The user should look at the WhatsApp contact (on which the user has suspected of getting blocked) and check out the last seen. If it is visible then he/she isn’t blocked and if it is invisible then the user may have got blocked. Although last seen privacy is controlled by the particular user, so this method is not full proof.
- Check out the WhatsApp contact of the particular user and if the profile photo is the same or hidden and hasn’t changed for a while. The user may get blocked by a particular contact.
- By sending a message on the contact on which users have a suspicion of getting blocked. If the message shows a single checkmark. Then most probably there are chances that the user has got blocked.
- The user can make a WhatsApp call to the suspicious contact. Any call made to the person who has blocked the user will not get received.
- The last and the full proof method to check if someone has blocked you is by adding a suspicion contact to a group. The user needs to make a WhatsApp group and try to add that particular contact on which he/she has suspicion of getting blocked. While adding the contact to the group if there is a message popup came and shows “you are not authorized to add this contact,” then the user has been blocked for sure.
Try Sending A Message or Call Them
If you have ever messaged the person who you think has blocked you on WhatsApp, then you can send them a message again to check the type of “Read Receipts” you get. If the messages show only “Single Grey Tick” then there are chances that the person has blocked you. Since the messages are not getting delivered, you are getting only one single tick on the messages.
Another simple way is by using the WhatsApp Calling feature. You can make a video or voice call on any number to see if they have blocked you or not. If both video and voice calls are not getting connected, then there are chances that you are blocked by the number. You can see the below image for reference.
These are the full proof methods to check if someone has blocked the user. There are plenty of ways by which a user can check if he/she has been blocked by someone. But the above-mentioned methods are full proof. The best way to know if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp is following the method mentioned above. If you are not able to call them, even then you can be on their blocked contact list.
WhatsApp Is used all around the world. It has multitudes of options, based on which a user can connect to his friend or relative. WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging and social networking app in the world. Now it is not just an app. It is a vital part of the smartphone. If someone has a smartphone and he/she doesn’t use WhatsApp. Then the meaning of having a phone is illegitimate.Share this post...