Are you looking for how to schedule messages on WhatsApp plus? If yes, then you have landed on the right page. Here we are going to share the easiest method to Schedule messages with WhatsApp plus. No doubt, Whatsapp is the best way to connect with anyone. We can chat with someone and also send photos, videos, gif and much more. Now you can also schedule messages with WhatsApp plus easily. If you don’t know how to schedule messages, read this guide till the end.
A lot of people don’t know that we can now even schedule messages on WhatsApp plus. Scheduling WhatsApp messages are very beneficial for everyone. You have to just set the time and type the message, then it is automatically sent to the recipient at the selected time. So, if you want to learn how you can too schedule messages on WhatsApp plus, check out the detailed guide below. We are going to share the steps by step process related to this in the next section.
Requirements To Schedule WhatsApp Messages
Scheduling messages on WhatsApp plus is a great feature to save time and make everything easier. It helps us in a lot of ways. But the message scheduling feature is not available on the official WhatsApp app. So you can schedule your messages directly. There are some things that are required for this purpose. Below we are sharing the requirements to schedule messages on WhatsApp Plus
- WhatsApp Plus APK latest version must be installed in your device. You can download it from below.
- Android phone with OS 4.0 or higher.
- Working internet connection.
That’s if you only need these three basic things to get started with the guide to schedule messages on WhatsApp Plus. So get ready with all the things mentioned above.
How To Schedule Messages On Whatsapp Plus?
In the previous section, we shared the requirements for scheduling messages on WhatsApp Plus. Now I am going to share the step by step method for this. WhatsApp Plus is a multifunction app which gives all the features at a single place. So nothing extra is required. Just follow the steps mentioned below to schedule your messages.
1. First of all download WhatsApp APK Latest Version on your android device and install.
2. Navigate on app drawer and open the app.
3. Click on the three dots located at the top right corner of the screen.
4. A list will appear. Simply click Message Scheduler option.
5. Now you will be taken to an empty screen. Tap the + icon at the bottom to add a schedule.
6. Then select the contact for whom you want to schedule messages. You can also select multiple contacts at once.
7. Now enter all the information like the message, time, start date and all the things asked.
8. Finally, click on Schedule Button.
That’s it your message is scheduled now for the selected contact. Nothing is more required from your side. Now the message will be automatically sent to the contact at your entered time
So above we shared the simplest method you can use to schedule your important messages on WhatsApp Plus Messenger App. After scheduling the message, just sit back and your message will be automatically sent to the selected contact at the selected time. WhatsApp Plus is a great application with a lot of features and it has a user-friendly interface too. So you can use the method above without any difficulties. Schedule messages now and make your life smarter and easier. If you have any doubt regarding the steps or if you face any issue while following the guide, comment below in the comment section and we will help you for sure.