Do you love to use stickers on messengers like facebook, line hike but you are a WhatsApp user? Whatsapp doesn’t have any feature to send stickers. What if I tell you can send stickers on WhatsApp plus. You will be excited to know the steps to send stickers on WhatsApp. In our today’s article, I am going to share the whole guide. Stickers look cool and are loved by a lot of people.
Whatsapp is one of the most popular platforms nowadays to connect with our friends and others. Whatsapp keeps releasing new features in every update. In the latest update stickers are introduced for conversations. If you also want to send stickers on WhatsApp plus, you are at the right place. Now its time to start our discussion on the method to send stickers on WhatsApp plus. So, let us start without any delay.
Requirements To Send Stickers on WhatsApp
Well, there is nothing advanced in the requirements. You only need a few basic things to start sending stickers on WhatsApp plus. I am sharing all the requirements for the guide below. Have a look at them.
- An Android phone. (The Android version must be 4.0 or higher to install Whatsapp Plus.)
- Whatsapp Plus APK Latest Version. (We are also sharing the steps to install WhatsApp plus below)
- A working internet connection.
So, these are the three things you will require to get stickers on WhatsApp. Now we are moving to the main part of our article.
How To Send Stickers On Whatsapp Plus?
I hope you are ready with the requirements mentioned in the above section. In this section, we will share the step by step process on How To Send Stickers On Whatsapp Plus. Below are the steps you have to follow for this.
1. Whatsapp Plus is the first thing required. So, download and install the latest version of WhatsApp plus in your phone.
2. Open WhatsApp Plus app from your phone menu.
3. All your conversations will appear. Tap on the name of contact whom you want to send stickers.
4. Now on the left side of Type A Message box, tap the emoji icon.
5. At the bottom, there will be 3 icons, one for emoji, one for gif and one for stickers. Simply tap the stickers icon.
6. All the stickers will appear. You can send any of them. You can also download more sticker packs.
That’s it. With this simple process, you will be able to send stickers on WhatsApp plus.
Steps To Install Whatsapp Plus On Android
If you haven’t downloaded any third party app on android then you may face difficulty while installing WhatsApp plus. We have also shared the installation guide below.
1. Download Whatsapp Plus Apk from the below link.
2. Before installing, go to Settings>>Security and then tap the unknown sources option.
3. Open the file manager and tap the WhatsApp Plus Apk file.
4. Hit Install and wait for the installation process to complete.
Voila, these are the 4 simple steps to install WhatsApp plus on android. Now you will be able to send stickers with the above method.
Stickers are a great way to express yourself during a conversation. So, in today’s article, we shared the method to send stickers on Whatsapp Plus. The best part is that along with the stickers available on the app, you can also create your own stickers. So, now you can use stickers on WhatsApp too like other messengers. I hope you loved our article and have found the simplest way to send stickers on WhatsApp. Enjoy using stickers on WhatsApp and make your conversations more expressive. If you have any questions related to today’s guide, ask us in the comments section below.