WhatsApp is the most famous app for sending messages worldwide. Nowadays, every person has WhatsApp on their mobile phone. Phone without WhatsApp is useless. Not only phone, but WhatsApp is also accessible on laptops and computers. It has a huge number of features in it. You can call your friends, video call, you can chat, you can send funny stickers to your contacts and many more are done through it. One just needs to know all the features of it. It has a huge number of users and this is why it is the most popular app.
But there is one minor problem which is faced by each of us while using WhatsApp, i.e., ‘how to send WhatsApp message to someone without saving their number or without adding them to our contact list’. This problem is faced by everyone. But as we know, every problem has a solution, so we can solve this problem also. It is very easy to message someone through WhatsApp without saving their number or adding them to our contact. So let us move to the easiest steps for sending a message to people through WhatsApp whose number is not saved in our contact.
How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number
- Firstly, you need to open the browser of your phone. After that, you have to copy-paste this link – ‘https://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx’ in the address bar.
- In the place of ‘xxxxxxxxxx ‘, you all need to enter the number to whom you want to message along with the country code. For example, you want to message to ‘919999999999’, write this number in the place of ‘xxxxxxxxxx’ and the link will appear like this – http://wa.me/919999999999. This is the most important step. You just need to write the proper country code.
- After writing the link, tap enters to open the link.
- Next, a screen will appear where you will see a WhatsApp webpage with the recipient’s phone number which you have written with the link in the place of ‘xxxxxxxxxx’ and you will also see a green button written ‘Continue to that’ as shown in the below picture. Just by tapping the green button, you will be redirected to WhatsApp.
- That’s it. Now you can see your WhatsApp inbox with the recipient whose number you wrote in the place of ‘xxxxxxxxxx’.
Now you can easily WhatsApp message to any random person whose number is not saved into your contact by just following the above-mentioned easiest steps. You also do not need to use any third-party app for sending messages through WhatsApp to those whose number is not saved in our contact. Though there are apps through which you can do it but this process is usually harmful and destroys your privacy also.
So why harm your phone by using those risky apps. Just follow the above-mentioned steps and start chatting with whomever you want without saving their number. We hope these easy steps will help you in chatting with a random person conveniently. Stay connected with our website for more such easy WhatsApp hacks.Share this post...