Games are a great way to relax and spend free time. And endless running games are a great way to spend free time as they are simple and satisfying to play. Subway Surfers is one such game. This game became quite popular among players around the world due to its simple storyline, amazing graphics and addictive gameplay.
Despite so many games existing with similar stories and gameplay, Subway Surfers still tops the charts in many regions of the globe. Subway Surfers is an endless running game. It was developed by Kiloo and SYBO games and released in 2012. This game is supported on a wide range of devices, including Android, IOS and windows.
The Game Play:
The main gameplay of Subway Surfers is quite similar to Temple Run, just the storyline is quite different. The main role in this game is of a young graffiti artist who paints on a metro railway site. When this young boy is caught red-handed by a policeman and his dog, he starts to run.
The players are supposed to help this boy escape the policeman by running through the railway tracks. The players are supposed to dodge collisions with trains and hurdles and collect gold coins, power-ups and other items while running.
Players can also get a hoverboard for running. When the player gets hit by a train or crashes with a hurdle and gets caught by the policeman, the game is over. You can unlock cool characters, costumes and hoverboards as you pass levels and earn coins.
The graphics and designs of Subway Surfers are colourful and vibrant. The characters are cartoonish and very attractive. There are various characters to choose from as you level up and unlock more fun characters with special abilities.
The animations in the game are also inspired by cartoons. The interface of the game is extremely simple. Which makes it easy to understand, and hence, players from different corners of the world and various age groups enjoy playing this game.
Features of Subway Surfers:
- Level Board: the level board enables you to monitor your and your friend’s progress. This makes you more competitive and motivates players to achieve a better score.
- Missions: there are 3 tasks in each mission. Completing missions earns you extra points. This keeps the players hooked to the game.
- Daily Challenges: the players are supposed to collect alphabets from the tracks while playing the game. These alphabets help you complete a spelling. On completing these spellings, you complete the daily Challenge and earn extra coins.
- Cool characters and boards: players can complete challenges or spend in-app currency to unlock new characters and boards and accessories.
- Customization: you can change your characters and use various cool boards.
- Regular updates: the game is updated regularly to improve the gameplay and fix bugs.
Subway Surfers is a really cool game to kill time and relax. If you are a fan of endless running games, then you should definitely try Subway Surfers. There are also different challenges in games which makes this game interesting.