Are you looking for How to know which messages were revokes on WhatsApp? Then your search will end today. After finding a lot of ways to anti revoke WhatsApp message, we are finally sharing the easiest method to read revoked messages on WhatsApp. Whatsapp released the ‘ Delete for everyone’ option in the previous update. With this, the sender can delete a message anytime from the receiver’s phone too. But it also becomes a problem as is someone has sent you a message and deleted it before you read it. Then you will become to read it. But no option would be there to do so. So, today I am going the simplest method to read revoked messages or know which message was deleted on WhatsApp below.
Requirements To Check Revoked WhatsApp Messages
Most of the people use official WhatsApp In which there is no option to anti revoke messages, so you can’t know which messages were revoked directly. You need to fulfill some requirements to read deleted or revoked messages on gb whatsapp. We have listed all the requirements below. Check all of them and get ready with these.
- Android phone.
- Whatsapp Plus APK Latest Version.
- Working Internet Connection.
Most probably, you already have all these. The requirements are just basic and nowadays everyone has access to these. So, when you are ready with all the things listed above, move ahead and follow the steps below.
How To Know Which Message Was Revoked In WhatsApp?
I am sure you are eagerly waiting to learn the method to know which messages were revoked on WhatsApp. Without making you wait anymore, I am sharing the step by step process to read deleted messages below. But make sure you have got all the thing mentioned in requirements above.
1. First of all download Whatsapp Plus APK on your Android from below link.
2. After downloading install the register with your phone number.
3. Now open Whatsapp plus from your phone menu and tap the three dots on the top right corner.
4. From the list, select a privacy option.
5. Now at the end of the list, there will be an option to Enable Anti Revoke.
6. Click on it. Your WhatsApp will restart itself.
That’s it you have successfully enabled anti revoke feature on WhatsApp plus. Now you can easily read the revoked messages.
How To Install Whatsapp Plus On Android?
Many people still don’t know about mod apps and don’t use WhatsApp plus. If you are not a WhatsApp user then let me tell you it is the best mod Apk of WhatsApp and you should download it. Below I am sharing the steps to install WhatsApp plus.
1. Download Whatsapp Plus Apk from the below link.
2. Head to phone settings, Under the security tab, turn on the Unknown Sources option.
3. Open the file manager and browse the folder where you have saved the Apk.
4. Tap the Apk file and click on install button.
5. When the installation process is complete, open the app.
6. Now register with your phone number similar to that in official WhatsApp.
All done. You are ready to use Whatsapp plus and enjoy all its features without any interruptions.
With the guide method described in our today’s article, you can easily read or know revoked messages on WhatsApp. So now you can read messages even if the sender deletes it. Even if the sender has tapped delete for everyone, the message will remain in your conversation and you can read it any time. I hope you have learned how to anti revoke or know which messages were revoked on WhatsApp. You can also some more amazing features with the latest WhatsApp plus. If you still face any problem while following the steps, feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting, stay updated with us.